The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes After Eating
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes After Eating
When we eat food it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes After Eating
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes After Eating
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes After Eating
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes After Eating
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes After Eating
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I choose taking two pills per day, which was the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes After Eating
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.