While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Acid Reflux
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Acid Reflux
If we consume food it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Acid Reflux
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used often
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Acid Reflux
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Acid Reflux
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Acid Reflux
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Acid Reflux
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I opt taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Acid Reflux
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.