Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes 7 Little Words
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes 7 Little Words
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes 7 Little Words
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes 7 Little Words
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes 7 Little Words
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes 7 Little Words
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes 7 Little Words
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes 7 Little Words
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.