The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with only water but that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes 6 Months
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes 6 Months
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes 6 Months
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes 6 Months
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes 6 Months
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes 6 Months
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes 6 Months
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months now (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes 6 Months
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.