Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can survive with only water but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes 4Life
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes 4Life
When we take in food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes 4Life
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes 4Life
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes 4Life
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes 4Life
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes 4Life
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes 4Life
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.