Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes 10 Class
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes 10 Class
When we eat food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes 10 Class
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes 10 Class
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes 10 Class
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes 10 Class
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes 10 Class
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer taking two pills per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes 10 Class
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.