Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzyme Quiz
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzyme Quiz
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzyme Quiz
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzyme Quiz
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzyme Quiz
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzyme Quiz
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzyme Quiz
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzyme Quiz
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.