While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzyme Or Not
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzyme Or Not
When we eat food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzyme Or Not
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzyme Or Not
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzyme Or Not
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzyme Or Not
Another thing to note is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzyme Or Not
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt taking two pills per day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzyme Or Not
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.