Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzyme Breaks Down Starch
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzyme Breaks Down Starch
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzyme Breaks Down Starch
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication and should not be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzyme Breaks Down Starch
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzyme Breaks Down Starch
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzyme Breaks Down Starch
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzyme Breaks Down Starch
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzyme Breaks Down Starch
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.