The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzyme 6 Letters
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzyme 6 Letters
When we take in food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzyme 6 Letters
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication and should not be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzyme 6 Letters
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzyme 6 Letters
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzyme 6 Letters
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzyme 6 Letters
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt taking two pills each day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzyme 6 Letters
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.