Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Bitters Vs Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Bitters Vs Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Bitters Vs Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used frequently
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication and should not be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Bitters Vs Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Bitters Vs Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Bitters Vs Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Bitters Vs Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Bitters Vs Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.