Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.