The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive 135 Enzyme
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive 135 Enzyme
If we consume food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive 135 Enzyme
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive 135 Enzyme
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive 135 Enzyme
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive 135 Enzyme
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive 135 Enzyme
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills per day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive 135 Enzyme
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.