Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestion And Enzymes Quiz
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestion And Enzymes Quiz
When we take in food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestion And Enzymes Quiz
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestion And Enzymes Quiz
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestion And Enzymes Quiz
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestion And Enzymes Quiz
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestion And Enzymes Quiz
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestion And Enzymes Quiz
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.