While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Digest 13 Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digest 13 Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digest 13 Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digest 13 Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Digest 13 Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digest 13 Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digest 13 Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digest 13 Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.