The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Difference Between Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Difference Between Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Difference Between Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Difference Between Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Difference Between Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Difference Between Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Difference Between Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I opt taking two pills each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Difference Between Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.