While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with only water but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Dangers Of Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Dangers Of Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Dangers Of Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Dangers Of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Dangers Of Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Dangers Of Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Dangers Of Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Dangers Of Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.