The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with only water but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Creon Vs Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Creon Vs Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Creon Vs Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Creon Vs Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Creon Vs Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Creon Vs Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Creon Vs Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt 2 tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Creon Vs Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.