Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Creon Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Creon Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Creon Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication and should not be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Creon Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Creon Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Creon Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Creon Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Creon Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.