While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Contains Digestive Enzymes And A Phagosome
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Contains Digestive Enzymes And A Phagosome
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Contains Digestive Enzymes And A Phagosome
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Contains Digestive Enzymes And A Phagosome
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Contains Digestive Enzymes And A Phagosome
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Contains Digestive Enzymes And A Phagosome
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Contains Digestive Enzymes And A Phagosome
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I choose taking two pills per day, which was the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Contains Digestive Enzymes And A Phagosome
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.