Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Contains Digestive Enzyme
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Contains Digestive Enzyme
When we eat food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Contains Digestive Enzyme
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Contains Digestive Enzyme
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Contains Digestive Enzyme
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Contains Digestive Enzyme
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Contains Digestive Enzyme
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Contains Digestive Enzyme
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.