The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Contain Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Contain Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Contain Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used often
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Contain Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Contain Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Contain Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Contain Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills each day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Contain Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.