The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Contain Digestive Enzymes To Break Down Food
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Contain Digestive Enzymes To Break Down Food
When we take in food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Contain Digestive Enzymes To Break Down Food
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used regularly
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Contain Digestive Enzymes To Break Down Food
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Contain Digestive Enzymes To Break Down Food
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Contain Digestive Enzymes To Break Down Food
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Contain Digestive Enzymes To Break Down Food
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I choose 2 tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Contain Digestive Enzymes To Break Down Food
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.