The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Complete Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Complete Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Complete Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Complete Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Complete Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Complete Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Complete Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt to take two tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Complete Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.