The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Complete Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Complete Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics
If we consume food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Complete Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication that should never be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Complete Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Complete Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Complete Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics
Another thing to note it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Complete Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Complete Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.