Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Codeage Fermented Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Codeage Fermented Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Codeage Fermented Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Codeage Fermented Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Codeage Fermented Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Codeage Fermented Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Codeage Fermented Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Codeage Fermented Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.