The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Children’S Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Children’S Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Children’S Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Children’S Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Children’S Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Children’S Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Children’S Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt 2 tablets per day, which was the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Children’S Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.