While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Characteristics Of Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Characteristics Of Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Characteristics Of Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Characteristics Of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is in this list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Characteristics Of Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules before each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Characteristics Of Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Characteristics Of Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Characteristics Of Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.