Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Cell Structures That Contain Digestive Enzymes Are
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Cell Structures That Contain Digestive Enzymes Are
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Cell Structures That Contain Digestive Enzymes Are
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Cell Structures That Contain Digestive Enzymes Are
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Cell Structures That Contain Digestive Enzymes Are
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Cell Structures That Contain Digestive Enzymes Are
Another thing to note is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Cell Structures That Contain Digestive Enzymes Are
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer taking two pills each day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Cell Structures That Contain Digestive Enzymes Are
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.