Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Cell Structure That Contain Digestive Enzymes Are
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Cell Structure That Contain Digestive Enzymes Are
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Cell Structure That Contain Digestive Enzymes Are
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Cell Structure That Contain Digestive Enzymes Are
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Cell Structure That Contain Digestive Enzymes Are
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Cell Structure That Contain Digestive Enzymes Are
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Cell Structure That Contain Digestive Enzymes Are
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Cell Structure That Contain Digestive Enzymes Are
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.