While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Cat Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Cat Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Cat Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Cat Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Cat Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Cat Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Cat Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt to take two tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Cat Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.