While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Canine Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Canine Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Canine Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Canine Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Canine Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Canine Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Canine Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Canine Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.