The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Antacids
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Antacids
If we consume food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Antacids
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine and should not be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Antacids
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Antacids
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Antacids
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Antacids
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt to take two tablets per day, which was the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Antacids
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.