The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes While Pregnant
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Can You Take Digestive Enzymes While Pregnant
When we eat food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes While Pregnant
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken regularly
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes While Pregnant
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes While Pregnant
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes While Pregnant
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes While Pregnant
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Can You Take Digestive Enzymes While Pregnant
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.