While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with only water but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Can You Become Dependent On Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Can You Become Dependent On Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Can You Become Dependent On Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine that should never be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Can You Become Dependent On Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Can You Become Dependent On Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Can You Become Dependent On Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Can You Become Dependent On Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Can You Become Dependent On Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.