Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Can Taking Digestive Enzymes Cause Pancreatitis
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Can Taking Digestive Enzymes Cause Pancreatitis
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Can Taking Digestive Enzymes Cause Pancreatitis
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used frequently
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Can Taking Digestive Enzymes Cause Pancreatitis
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is in this list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Can Taking Digestive Enzymes Cause Pancreatitis
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Can Taking Digestive Enzymes Cause Pancreatitis
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Can Taking Digestive Enzymes Cause Pancreatitis
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt 2 tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Can Taking Digestive Enzymes Cause Pancreatitis
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.