The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Can I Take Gas X With Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Can I Take Gas X With Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Can I Take Gas X With Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication and should not be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Can I Take Gas X With Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Can I Take Gas X With Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. Can I Take Gas X With Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Can I Take Gas X With Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Can I Take Gas X With Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.