While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with only water but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Can I Take Digestive Enzymes Long Term
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Can I Take Digestive Enzymes Long Term
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Can I Take Digestive Enzymes Long Term
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Can I Take Digestive Enzymes Long Term
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Can I Take Digestive Enzymes Long Term
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Can I Take Digestive Enzymes Long Term
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Can I Take Digestive Enzymes Long Term
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Can I Take Digestive Enzymes Long Term
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.