The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Can Digestive Enzymes Make Acid Reflux Worse
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Can Digestive Enzymes Make Acid Reflux Worse
When we take in food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Can Digestive Enzymes Make Acid Reflux Worse
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Can Digestive Enzymes Make Acid Reflux Worse
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Can Digestive Enzymes Make Acid Reflux Worse
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Can Digestive Enzymes Make Acid Reflux Worse
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Can Digestive Enzymes Make Acid Reflux Worse
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt to take two tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Can Digestive Enzymes Make Acid Reflux Worse
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.