Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Can Digestive Enzymes Hurt You
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Can Digestive Enzymes Hurt You
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Can Digestive Enzymes Hurt You
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Can Digestive Enzymes Hurt You
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Can Digestive Enzymes Hurt You
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Can Digestive Enzymes Hurt You
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Can Digestive Enzymes Hurt You
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Can Digestive Enzymes Hurt You
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.