The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Can Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Can Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Can Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Can Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is in this list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Can Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Can Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Can Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Can Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.