Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Bloating
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Bloating
When we eat food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Bloating
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine and should not be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Bloating
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Bloating
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Bloating
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Bloating
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Bloating
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.