Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Acid Reflux
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Acid Reflux
When we eat food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Acid Reflux
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Acid Reflux
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Acid Reflux
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Acid Reflux
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Acid Reflux
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt to take two tablets per day, which was the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Acid Reflux
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.