While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with only water but it is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Brands Of Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Brands Of Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Brands Of Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Brands Of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Brands Of Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Brands Of Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Brands Of Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Brands Of Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.