Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Botanic Choice Digestive Enzyme Complex, Vs Now Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Botanic Choice Digestive Enzyme Complex, Vs Now Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Botanic Choice Digestive Enzyme Complex, Vs Now Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken regularly
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Botanic Choice Digestive Enzyme Complex, Vs Now Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Botanic Choice Digestive Enzyme Complex, Vs Now Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Botanic Choice Digestive Enzyme Complex, Vs Now Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Botanic Choice Digestive Enzyme Complex, Vs Now Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Botanic Choice Digestive Enzyme Complex, Vs Now Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.