The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Biozyme Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Biozyme Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Biozyme Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Biozyme Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Biozyme Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Biozyme Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Biozyme Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt 2 tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Biozyme Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.