Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Bio X4 Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Bio X4 Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Bio X4 Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine that should never be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Bio X4 Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Bio X4 Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Bio X4 Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Bio X4 Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Bio X4 Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.