The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Bile Salts Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Bile Salts Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Bile Salts Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Bile Salts Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Bile Salts Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Bile Salts Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Bile Salts Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt taking two pills per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Bile Salts Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.