Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Bicarbonate Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Bicarbonate Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Bicarbonate Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Bicarbonate Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Bicarbonate Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Bicarbonate Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Bicarbonate Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt 2 tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Bicarbonate Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.