Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Betaine Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Betaine Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Betaine Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication and should not be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Betaine Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Betaine Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Betaine Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Betaine Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt taking two pills per day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Betaine Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.